Skip to content

    Call Council First

    Before spending money on architects drawings, Development Application(DA) etc. call your local council and ask them what you can and can’t do regarding your project. Ask them about a ‘pre DA’ meeting where you can meet with the town planner, outline what you’d like to do, and get their advice on design for the DA application. This could save you months and thousands of dollars in the DA process.